Q1: How to download the video lessons to computer and laptop?
A1: Watch the video tutorial by clicking the play button.
Note: Although the tutorial shows you how to download the audio files to your computer, you can use the same method to download the video files.
- For Firefox browser users - right click the "Download File" button or link, then choose "Save Link As"
- For Google Chrome browser users - right click the "Download File" button or link, then choose "Save link as"
- For Internet Explorer browser users - right click the "Download File" button or link, then choose "Save Target As"
Q2: How to download the video lessons to iPad or iPhone?
A2: If you have a computer or laptop, you need to download the files to your computer first. Then, transfer the files to your iPad via iTunes. Watch the following video for a demo.
If you don't have a computer, you can download the video files directly into your iPad or iPhone by using following method.
2. After you download the app into your iPad/iPhone, open the app and enter the url of the download page of the piano course you ordered into the built-in browser.
3. Click on the title of piano video lesson that you want to download. The app will automatically download the video file to your iPad.
Q3: How to download files to Mac computer?
A3: Press the "control" key, and click the link you want to download, and Safari takes care of the rest. By default, Safari saves any downloaded files to the Downloads folder that appears in your Dock. To change the specified location where downloaded files are stored — for example, if you’d like to save them directly to the desktop or scan them automatically with an antivirus application — follow these steps:
- Choose Safari>Preferences or press cmd+, (comma).
- Click the General tab, and then click the Save Downloaded Files To pop-up menu.
- Choose Other.
- Navigate to the location where you want the files to be stored.
- Click the Select button.
- Click the Close button to exit Preferences.
Usually, Safari can seamlessly handle most multimedia file types that it encounters. However, if you’ve downloaded a multimedia file and Safari doesn’t seem to be able to play or display it, try loading the file in QuickTime Player. QuickTime Player can recognize a huge number of audio, video, and image formats.
Q4: How to slow down or speed up video playing with VLC Media Player (version 2.1.3)?
A4:There are built-in functions to slow down or speed up the video playing with VLC Media Player. Just right click the screen when you watch the video, then choose Playback > Speed. There are shortcuts for these functions as well. Press "[" to slow down and "]" to speed up. Press "=" to go back to normal speed.
Q5: How to burn the video lessons to a DVD disc?
A5: You can burn the video lessons to a DVD disc from your computer by using a software like iSkysoft. It is easy and fast.
For Windows, click here.
For Mac, click here.
If you have any questions, please contact us by email ([email protected]) or by phone (1-425-296-6080).