Discover The Secrets of Piano Accompaniment And Learn How to Accompany On Piano Like a Pro
A step-by-step system unleashing the secrets to exciting piano accompaniment
From: Yoke Wong
P laying piano and accompanying your own singing can be so very enjoyable, so relaxing. It's fun, too. But have you ever felt awkward, confused, or even clumsy while doing so? Do you feel that your own accompaniment on the piano does not sound, well, very interesting?
You Are Not Alone!
I know of many who have experienced the frustration of being an accompanist when using a music book. "It feels flat," they say. There are times when piano players do not know what to play while the singer is singing his melody. Should they play the melody exactly as it is written or should they play something else?
The Secrets to Making Piano Accompaniment Sound Professional
When accompanying a singer, you do not want to play the melody as it is being sung. Doubling the melody just doesn't work. Not only are you stealing the singer's thunder, but also you are making the music less interesting.
So, if you are not playing the melody, how are you, as accompanist, to actually enhance the melody, complement the singer, and create beautiful music, all at the same time? What are you to play?
Here it is, the only one of its kind:
Exciting Piano Lessons That Teach Professional Piano Accompaniment!
Some piano accompanists kind of just "know" which buttons to push when they accompany someone else. Yet many others really have no clue how to make accompaniment come alive on the piano. In fact, you can't even find a piano teacher who actually teaches how to accompany effectively.
Well, now I want to share some important information with you. Throughout the years, I have found many techniques or shortcuts that have made my own accompaniment sound beautiful and exciting. I decided to put all this information and valuable tips into a step-by-step system that will literally help people like you, change the way they play.
... And here it is. The piano course contains valuable information based on years of learning from my own experience as an accompanist. It is information that will drastically sharpen your learning curve and turn you into a great musician a lot more quickly.
"Learning To Acoompany Using Left Hand And Right Hand Chords Really Improve My Piano Playing"
This is an excellent course that shows the student how to read a lead sheet using various accompaniments with both hands. It is a great course for all piano students that can only sight read music. Learning to improvise using left hand and right hand chords really improved my piano playing.
Rose Kempin, Illinois, USA
Now You Too Can Be A Better Piano Accompanist!
Take A Look At -Mastering The Art Of Piano Accompaniment:
The piano course consists of:
It features the piano accompaniment techniques commonly used by professionals, including :
a. Chordal styles - How to break down chords and combine chordal notes to make the accompaniment interesting
b. Rhythmic patterns - By altering the rhythms of accompaniment, one can introduce a variety of musical styles such as blues, ballad, gospel, etc.
The following songs are featured, demonstrating the usage of various accompaniment techniques. Sheet music will be provided.
1. Beautiful Dreamer - With this song, you will learn four different ways to accompany a singer. Watch our short video clip and see the highlights of the accompaniment.
2. America the Beautiful - You will learn how to use 2 -1 broken chords and 9 th chords to accompany the songs. These techniques are the gold standard for the accompaniment professional.
3. Jingle Bells - Here's a lively song to be used with fast rhythmic patterns. Your hands will be busy experimenting with different rhythmic styles.
4. Go Tell It on the Mountain - Have you ever tried to use the piano as a drum? We'll show you how to apply Latin and percussion rhythms. Once you start applying these techniques, you will want to use them over and over again.
5. Amazing Grace - Learn how to accompany singing that is in an uneven and unexpected rhythm. Some singers tend to drag their melody and not follow consistent rhythm. This accompanying style is the exact method you want to use when you and the singer are not in sync.
6. Home on the Range - Master the lovely western country style and "twang" right hand method with this song. Your singer and audience will admire you for this.
7. Good Morning to You -This is the most sung melody in the whole world. Learn and master this accompaniment technique and you will be asked to play at every birthday celebration.
8. Londonderry Air (aka Danny Boy) - This favorite Irish tune is among the favorite for many singers. We will show you how to accompany using the composite melody and also how to make up your own accompaniment patterns. A must learn for the serious accompanist.
9. She'll Be Comin' Round the Mountain - This is the perfect song for accompanying in a lively, bluesy style. We will show you how to master a "rock" rhythm with this song and how to add in your own bluesy notes.
10. How to Accompany "On the Spot" - Do you know how to accompany somebody if you have never heard the music before? It really can be done. Our video will show you how to predict what chords should be used merely by listening to the singer.
11. We will show you eight additional patterns. This is for your treasure box of accompaniment tricks. Play these patterns often and expand your skills.
The piano lessons are suitable for intermediate to advanced piano players.
Get Piano Accompaniment Course Now
Navigate through 3 DVDs and 3 hours of instructions and tips. The DVDs are professionally edited and can be played in any region.
There's Absolutely No Way You Want to Miss Out on This Course....
You may be wondering how much a valuable course like this would cost if you actually attended lessons. A private piano lesson will cost you an hourly rate of anywhere from $65-$105, depending on your location.
... that's if you can find a teacher who specializes in teaching piano accompaniment.
A three-hour private lesson can cost $195 to $315. That does not include your gasoline; nor does it include the fact that most of the private piano lessons can never be retrieved nor reviewed once the session is over.
What makes this home study course unique is that all the materials are practical and successfully tested. You can review the materials as often as you want; you can go back and re-do any lesson you want, at any time, in the comfort of your own home! Sounds like it will be very expensive, doesn't it? Well ...,
"I Know Of Nothing Else Like This Course"
A perfect course for someone such as myself who wants to accompany themselves while singing. I know of nothing else like it.
Peter Pramley, Cairns North, Australia
Add To Cart Now!
Think about what you are getting for this nominal price. The skill, the enjoyment, the knowledge, THE POPULARITY! Practically for free!
The resources alone are worth the price of the course and will save you a bundle as you build up your piano treasure chest.
Did I Mention the Bonuses??
BONUS LEAD SHEET ( $24.95 Value)
You will also be getting a digital download version of the following lead sheets so that you can sing and accompany yourself with much enjoyment:
1. The Riddle
2. Auld Lang Syne
3. Billy Boy
4. The Blue Bell of Scotland
6. On Top of Old Smoky
7. Long Long Ago
8. The Campbells Are Coming
9. I'll Take You Home Again, Kathleen
10. Sidewalks of New York
11. When Johnny Comes Marching Home
12. My Wild Irish Rose
Bonus Resource ($19 Value)
Piano Pedals & Techniques - This will help you understand the three pedals on the piano and how to use each one correctly.
Add To Cart NOW
So, it's First Come, First Serve...
Absolutely, Positively, NO Exceptions.
The reason you need to get your copy of this course today is simply this: Without this vital knowledge, you'll truly losing out on accompanying on the piano. If you want to take your piano playing to the next level and improve your piano accompaniment skills, order now.
You simply can't pass this up.
A New Piano Playing Experience Is Waiting For You!
Imagine, in a few months, you will be accompanying your own singing while your friends and family are spending the old time favorite songs with you.
Yes, - I Can't Wait To Get
Mastering The Art Of Piano Accompaniment Course
Retail Price: $99.00 USD
Sale Price: $79 USD
or Call Toll Free to order:
Dedicated to Improving Your Piano Playing,
P.S.How can you lose money? In fact, youve got nothing to lose except for missing out on how to accompany on the piano. Ive got you covered with my refund guarantee, so if it doesnt work out, you get a refund.
You have NO-Risk whatsoever!
"I Got My Money's Worth...."
This course did not only improve the dexterity of my hands. It also widened the scope of my concentration and my imagination. It is indeed amazing! I've recommended this to my children and grandchildren. I got my money's worth.
Rocky Avile, Pennsylvania