Is Your Website Putting Money in Your Pocket?
You can get paid referral fees for simply linking to us. It is easy to receive between $150 - $2500+ per month for promoting our best-selling piano courses ... even if your site has low traffic counts.
Do you know that there are 164 Million Americans who use the Internet every month? Over 134 Million of them log on specifically to shop. If your website is not bringing you cash and you have traffic, you need to do something quickly to change that situation.
Magic of Affiliate Program
One of the fastest and easiest ways to generate revenue from your Website is by promoting other company's products. This is called an affiliate program. When you sign up to be an affiliate of another company, you get to promote their products and earn a commission. Not all affiliate programs are created equal. Some pay a higher commission while others don't. Higher commissions do not guarantee great revenue for you, it is how well the affiliate program converts a visitor into a buyer that counts.
Choose A Winner
If you own a music related website or blog, you can join our affiliate program.
Here are some of the features of our piano affiliate program.
- High conversion rate
- Well Paid Commission (Our commission rate starts at 20%)
- Multiple products are offered so that you can earn more commissions through upselling and cross-selling. Here is the list of our piano courses.
- You can check your sales and commissions in real time.
Become an affiliate in three easy steps:
- Simply fill in the application form and submit it online.
- If your application is approved, you will receive a welcome email that includes the username and password to access your affiliate account.
- We will contact you either by email or by phone if we need further information to process your application.
We offer you sales and marketing tools to make it easy for you to sell more. As you can see, we have everything prepared for you ... now, all we need is your participation. Click here
to get started!
If you have any questions, please contact us by email (email@example.com).
If you are an affiliate member, please log into your account here.