Play Piano With Fake Book Downloadable Lessons
Compatible with iPad, iPhone, and other tablets
The video lessons show you how to:
- Play piano with lead sheets;
- Expand your repertoire with block chord techniques (great for beginners!);
- Learn the impressive alternate block hand style;
- Gain valuable tips for playing complicated chords and more!;
- Use cycling chords to create dazzling compound effects;
- Learn the syncopated, rhythmic left-hand waltz style;
- Use broken chords with alternate bass;
- Replace simple chords with chord-substitution techniques (used only by professionals);
- and many more...
The course comes with 180-minute video lessons demonstrating proper fake-book playing tips, tricks and techniques to get you started right away. While the course covers just nine all-time piano classics, you can plug these techniques into any song you want!
- Can't Help Falling in Love
- Smoke Gets in Your Eye
- Never on Sunday
- Chariots of Fire
- Somewhere Out There
- Hey Jude
- Raindrops Keep Falling
- My Favorite Things
Please note: The downloadable course does not come with sheet music and is for the customers who have or will have Your First Fake Book published by Hal Leonard.
Click here to order digital fake book (Kindle edition).